The Crossrope Power cable is a great place to start if you have not used heavy weight jump ropes before. With the weight in the rope instead of the handles like some jump ropes, the faster the rotation, the greater the force of resistance. This rope can be used for power development in advanced athletes when used for speed skills like double unders or alternate leg runs. In addition to coordination and footwork, this rope will engage the core, biceps, triceps, lats, shoulders and forearms.
- 1.25 Lb. yellow PVC coated steel.
- Recommended for use with Crossrope Rugged Handles. (compatible with the Quick Handles)
- Does not include handles.
- Versatile heavy rope in the Crossrope series.
- Great introduction to heavyweight jump rope training.
- Powerful tool for upper body dynamic functional strength and conditioning.
KILLER NEW WAY TO PUMP OUT CARDIO
GREAT WAY TO START SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND GET A GREAT CARDIO WORKOUT WITH DEVELOPING SOME NEW MUSCLE GROUPS YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD
TRIPP ON 15TH APR 2014
GREAT TRANSITION ROPE
THIS ROPE IS NECESSARY FOR TRANSITIONING TO HEAVIER ROPES. I REALLY DON'T USE IT MUCH BECAUSE OF WHERE I AM IN MY CURRENT PROGRESSION, BUT IT HELPED ME TO QUICKLY BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN DU'S WITH EXPLODE TO DU'S WITH STRENGTH.
RICH ON 4TH MAR 2014